Another annual article by PC World – advice for setting up a new PC.
• PC World > “How to set up your new computer” by Brad Chacos, Executive editor (Dec 24, 2021) – Set up antivirus, clear out bloatware, and perform other tasks to keep your PC humming well into the future.
- Run Windows Update on your new PC
- Install your favorite browser
- Set up your new PC’s security
- Clean your computer’s bloatware
- Fill your new computer with software
- Back up your new computer
- Optional: Update your new PC’s drivers
- Optional: Learn about your new computer
Sure, there are some other tasks you should perform, such as moving over files from your old PC and saving the product keys for Windows and your other installed software